Snatched from ashmedai
(A few #'s are mysteriously missing)
01. Elaborate on your default icon.
Not so much to elaborate on there. BoyWonder...Robin...
03. Ever have a near-death experience?
Nope and not really missing it.
04. Name an obvious quality you have.
Kindness (I hope it's and obvious quality).
05. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
"You made me love you"...lol, but not exactly. There is a photo of my dof Roo, who passed away years ago, near me...and I used to sing to him..."Roo made me love Roo". Hahahaha! I know...embarassing, right? I had many of those, including "Roo and me against the World" and so many others!
06. Any celeb you would marry?
Hahahaha...can't I just co-habitate with several of them?.
08. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
I've been told I look like a few different celebrities and the funny thing is that those celebrities don't reallt resemble each other!.
09. Do you wear a watch?
Nope, my cellphone has the time on it.
10. Do you have anything pierced?
I used to have my ears pierced, but let those grow in a few years back.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
13. Do you like to shop?
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Just ran out to Wal Mart and grabbed some groceries, a movie and headphones.
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
An airline ticket many years ago, I think.
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My younger sis.
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
Swimming angel fishwith the digital time and day showing along the bottom..
19. Do you like redheads?
Sure, hair color doesn't determine whether or not I like or dislike someone.
20. Do you know any twins?
Yep, a lady I know has twin sons.
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
Hahahaha...too many of them!
22. What was the last movie you watched?
National Treasure...finally. My nephew has hounded me until I finally bought it and watched it.
23. What was the last book you read?
"White Night" by Jim Butcher (the latest of the Dresden Files) ...that's not counting Graphic Novels of course.
25. What's your favorite book?
This is an impossible question. I have so many in so many genres...I couldn't possibly name a favorite.
26. When was the last time you visited the street where you first lived?
It's been many years.
27. When was the last time you googled your own name?
Months ago I did it because someone at work sent this email about googling your name for some reason.
28. What was/is your favorite subject at school?
Art and History were my favorites.
29. What was is your least favorite subject at school?
30. Do you like having your photograph taken?
I love to take photos, but not really be in them...except when I'min costume! LOL! On Halloween or at some masquerade,I have no problem...or if I'm posing with someone else.
32. Ever seriously questioned your sanity?
There are days I will say I think I'm going crazy, but...I guess I haven't seriously
questioned my sanity.
33. How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head?
Quite a few
34. Can you Limbo?
Sure...now...can I do it well?That's another question....
35. Have you ever killed your own dinner?
Nope and I'm not sure that I could.
36. How long have you been living at your current residence?
LOL...did a census taker make up these questions?
38. What's your ideal breakfast?
Hmmmmm...fried eggs, bacon, biscuits, milk gravy, applejuice.
39. Where are you right now?
40. Why do you blog?
I don't know...because I like people.
41. What would you call your autobiography?
LOL...I'd love to steal.Burt Ward's book title "BoyWonder: My Life in Tights", but then it would sound like I'm a crossdresser and I'm not...I really don't have the flair for it.
42. What's the longest time you've stayed out of the country/where?
I was on vacation 2 1/2 weeks in Australia and also 2 1/2 weeks in Greece.
43. Do you use ICQ, AIM, etc..?
I use AIM.
44. Do you have nightmares frequently?
I've had nightmares, but luckily, not frequently.
45. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Yeah, I think so...I like to think I'm a nice guy...personable and all that.
46. Which TV character could you be friends with?
LOL...maybe it would be fun to hangout with the girls from Sex in the City or some of the boys from QAF.
47. What's on your mouse pad?
I don't have one...I have an optic mouse.**I tag anyone who feelslike doing it!**